Return to site

Trading Standards seize 15,000 unsafe hoverboards

9 out of 10 hoverboards, at serious risk to the public

Fire caused by hoverboard,
left woman's fingers & arms severely burnt.
In seconds, the hoverboard exploded like a bomb, causing serious injuries, setting the house on fire.
Fingers burnt by exploding hoverboard
Arm and shoulder burnt by exploding hoverboard
Watch video above: Hoverboard was purchased from a well known UK retailer.
If you have one of these under your christmas tree, make sure it's safe. 
Hoverboards have problems with fuses, plugs, wiring, charging circuit, and the batteries.
Contact us on the main site if you need any help http://www.mediabodyguard.com
All Posts
×

Almost done…

We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!

OKSubscriptions powered by Strikingly